Cockpit farts?

Satirical Articles and other random crap I think is funny
TwinOtterFan

Seen this on Reddit the other night and it reminded me of the time my instructor was clearly not feeling well, and the old 172 was not breezy enough. Anyway, what is the ediqute? I have heard that some companys even have a written policy.

Scudrunner
Site Admin

Up north in the PC12 we would try to gas each other on occasion. My go to was having a “few” Alexander Keith IPA with a cheese burger then setting it all off with a coffee the next morning. I tell you what we tested those o2 masks frequently. 😂

Don’t think we had a written policy, I assume it would be in the COM but I’ve never read one.

I should ad that most of my time before wearing a white shirt flying corporate was single pilot hauling drums of fuel and people who a nice fart would smell better than.

And now I have a much better diet and smell like sunshine and unicorns
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
TwinOtterFan

Scudrunner wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:27 pm
having a “few” Alexander Keith IPA with a cheese burger then setting it all off with a coffee the next morning.
I can't imagine what my insides would do pouring a hot coffee on that the next morning.....
TwinOtterFan

Found this for the Colonel, I know he loves his telemetry.

fartchart.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slick Goodlin

I’d hate to be holding a fart in when a rapid cabin depressurization happens, so for safety’s sake…
David MacRay

An instructor accused me once during taxi at Red Deer. I have no idea what was causing the offending odour but it wasn’t me. I would have bragged if it was.

I still asked if I should submit a PIREP for moderate to severe flatulence.