Boeing Says New 737 MAX Is “Guaranteed To Just Fucking Kill You”

Satirical Articles and other random crap I think is funny
Scudrunner
Site Admin

https://www.thetorontoharold.com/news/f ... pyspqfro5g

Chicago – At Boeing’s HQ on Wednesday, President and CEO David Calhoun proudly announced the return to service of the “new and improved” Boeing 737 MAX. Said Calhoun, “There’s no maybe about it this time, the new version of the 737 MAX will just fucking kill you.”

Boeing has drawn harsh criticism for its dismal safety record in recent years. Previous versions of 737 MAX featured flawed software that caused 2 crashes that killed over 300 innocent passengers. Calhoun told the assembled press have corrected this error. “Rest assured, we have built airlines the plane they will need to snuff out their passengers.”

The new 737 MAX features new guillotine doors, a washroom that is really a giant human-sized meat grinder and the new guidance system automatically sends the plane into a nose-dive after it reaches 2000 feet. “It’s truly a marvel of engineering! This plane was built for 2020!” exclaimed Calhoun before a confused and deeply disturbed press gallery.

When this reporter questioned how the FAA cleared the new 737 MAX for passenger flights when the aircraft has already caused 2 fatal crashes, Calhoun responded with a light chuckle and a wink, “We don’t worry about Uncle Sam! Uncle Sam worries about us.”

At press time, the Biden administration announced they had earmarked $90 Billion in bailout money for Boeing.

Paul Dudar is currently serving with The Royal Canadian Space Shuttle Door Gunners. More of Paul's work can be found at @pauldudar and on his website at www.pauldudar.com

5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Colonel

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Liquid_Charlie

The software contributed but didn't cause the accidents. I have spoken with crews that flew the aircraft before this bullshit and loved it.

It boils down to training, experience and greed of airlines and Boeing to implement equipment with substandard training and automatic type grouping. Short cutting training is a systemic problem in aviation. Experience levels are another issue and class(rank) culture is part of that.

Blame at 100% will continue against Boeing because they are the cash cow based in a country where lawsuits have few limits.

Also world perception has Americans as the world bad guys with a lot of hate associated.
"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"