Another slow depressurization?

Aircraft Accident & Crash Investigation Topics
Nark

I know a guy who routinely forgets to turn off his phone while flying. It stops working around 3-5000’.

But your last sentence holds true is so many regards: pilots will happily show off their $1.3 million cirrus, but scoff at paying for a lightbulb during an annual.

Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
TundraTire

Your buddy Dan Gryder has a video about the crash.

Spoiler alert, he agrees with you.
Colonel

It’s certainly convenient that it will be impossible to examine the pilot’s body, so this can remain a mystery. At the very least the presence of spike proteins in his brain and heart would be interesting.

Given that we have normalized the deviance of pilot incapacitation, a minimum of two pilots for any ops with pax - including GA - would seem prudent.

The irony of this situation is not lost on me. Where are Arlo Speer and Jim Pfaff now?
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Squaretail

That theory assumes that the guy was even vaccinated. People and pilots have been dying from heart attacks since before covid. For the record if you subject yourself to hypoxia bad enough, and make the mistake of exerting yourself even a minor amount, it feels like you're having a heart attack, so that it may instigate one I think is a strong possibility.

My phone always lasts through flights. Should we assume that people who can travel on private jet have an old weak battery cel phone?
The details of my life are quite inconsequential...
Colonel

Learn about “excess deaths”. People can lie about and cover up individual events but it’s tough to explain away the big numbers.

Unless thousands of deaths are unimportant.

Last time I looked, Canada was tracking at 15% excess deaths which is inexplicable. And uninteresting. Only some deaths are interesting and sensationalized.

I can’t think of a better way for any Canadian to spend 22 minutes this year. But you won’t.

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.