Wanted: unvaxxed Corporate pilots

Flying Tips and Advice from The Colonel!
Colonel

Alan Dana, a former pilot for Jetstar, a Singapore-based airline, went on “Maria Zeee Uncensored” last week and revealed that wealthy businessmen were actively seeking out pilots who had not received the vaccine.
Fascinating. I'm sure you've heard all about that. Is it interesting yet?

We are in for quite a pilot shortage!

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Colonel

Klaus Schwab has banned vaccinated pilots from transporting World Economic Forum members in and out of Davos due to the safety risk they pose.

According to reports, WEF members are being transport solely by unvaccinated pilots to the 2023 conference in Davos, Switzerland.
TundraTire

🤦‍♂️
🙄🙄🙄

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wef-h ... -to-davos/

Quote:

"Unfollow anyone spreading this garbage," says the source of this claim.
Colonel

Snopes is the prevaricating left wing nutbar that spends his money on hookers?

Think of those spike proteins traveling around in your body…
CDC identifies possible 'safety concern' for certain people receiving COVID vaccines
There’s a shocker!

Lots of pilots are going to be having lots of problems with their medicals. The VAERS data is ugly.
TundraTire

You seem like a very book smart person.

I'm surprised you go for this conspiracy theory stuff.

Oh well, to each their own.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

I know it must be bullshit those guys are Airline pilots making these claims.
As a general rule Airline pilots don't know squat about private aviation.
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Colonel

Aren’t pilot long term disability claims up 300% at the majors?
TundraTire

Scudrunner wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:08 am
I know it must be bullshit those guys are Airline pilots making these claims.
As a general rule Airline pilots don't know squat about private aviation.
Doesn't matter if they're airline pilots or astronauts, BS is BS.

The "nurses" that make up Canada Frontline Nurses are spewing BS conspiracy theories too, doesn't mean I disregard what every nurse says.

Andy, you have some other dubious source to back up the 300%? My small airline has not seen an increase. Prior to 2020 we had several guys go long term due to cancer. None recently though.

In Canada, according to PHAC (I know, dubious source), the rate of serious reaction to the vax is 0.011%
Colonel

Didn't Hunter Biden's laptop used to be a "conspiracy theory"?

Didn't the Wuhan Lab leak used to be a "conspiracy theory"? Funded by Fauci and Trudeau, I might add.

Didn't Facebook and Twitter ban the term "natural immunity" as a "conspiracy theory"?

The record of your people on this is not good.

I see that your narrative has shifted, to admit that "some people" have reactions to the experimental medication. Over time, we can expect that percentage to grow.

Clearly, no pilot should have taken it, and any pilot that has taken it, should have their medical reviewed.

Memory serves that F-22 pilots and JTF2 said no thank you, and quit. That is sure looking like the right decision as time goes on. People took an experimental drug with unknown side effects for a disease that wouldn't kill them, for political reasons instead of medical reasons.

One you start making your medical decisions based on your politics, you are entering a world of hurt.

I don't drop acid, either. Should we all get together and drop huge, brain-damaging quantities of LSD because it's fashionable?

The important thing to remember is that it took the State of Massachusetts 330 years to finally admit that not everyone that they killed at the Salem Witch Trials in 1692 was actually an agent of Satan.

I expect many people to go to their graves in complete denial. Here's the thing. A real "pandemic" requires people to die from the illness. I remember arguing with Canadians, because StatsCan said that pretty much the same number of people died in Canada in 2020 as 2019.

Something is fishy here. Where was the expected spike of deaths?

Also, after a real pandemic, excess deaths always go down afterwards because all the old/weak people died from the illness.

But with COVID, the excess deaths went up afterwards. Why is that?
Scudrunner
Site Admin

Well the rise in deaths I would expect is given the leading edge of the boomer generation is getting up there in age.

I have been following a learned type person named Peter Zeihan long before Joe Rogan interviewed him last week. Smart guy really lays out how demographics are going to have a major impact on the geopolitical world.

Smart guy sign up for his briefings. Lots of shit videos on YouTube that take his talks and overlay images etc go to his channel and websites https://zeihan.com/demographics-part-2- ... millstops/
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.