18% Abnormal ECG after Pfizer

Flying Tips and Advice from The Colonel!
Colonel

As a pilot, you should know that a bad ECG will result in permanent loss of your aircrew medical

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Slick Goodlin

Phew, good thing I expect to be in the other 82%!
Colonel

The director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Wednesday announced a "reset” amid criticism of its response to the COVID-19 pandemic
Extraordinary. Keep in mind that it took the State of Massachusetts 330 years to pardon the so-called witches it put to death in 1692 during a similar event.

On the bright side, there will be a non-zero number of pilots that will lose their pilot medicals. Supply and demand tells us this should increase the price of the pilot commodity.
JW Scud

Whew, mine have been normal. But if something changes in the next 20 years, I plan to blame the vaccine.
Colonel

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tions.html
Rock singer, 48, suffered 'catastrophic brain injury' and died of complications from AstraZeneca Covid jab, coroner rules
My friend’s mother died the day after she got that.

My buddy’s brother just died from this shit too. Young and healthy.

I’m glad you can find amusement in their deaths.

I keep hearing about the young healthy doctors in Canada dying mysteriously. In the news here. Is that ok too?

It's fascinating, how our culture tells us that some deaths are more interesting than others.

For example, down here on average every day of the year, 100 people die in car accidents and 270 people die from heroin overdoses, but I still see everyone getting into their cars every morning, and the southern border is wide open to drug smugglers. Why are those deaths not interesting? Why do people not give a shit about 370 people dying every day?

But one person dies in a tragic tweezer accident, well, it's time to ban tweezers. Or at least register them, and restrict their sale. Because tweezers.
vanNostrum

There are only 3 kind of people in this world
Those that can add and those that can't