Cleaning the inside of a windshield

Topics related to keeping your plane Airworthy and Resources such as manuals and Pilot Operating Handbooks
Chris

The inside of the Cessna's windshield is getting a bit scuzzy. Does anyone have a preferred product or technique for cleaning a windshield from the inside? I'm thinking of just using a damp microfiber cloth.

Nark1

I use the residue from pledge on the outside.  It’s a bit harder to get in the corners, since more object are in the way, but it works good enough. 
cgzro

Ditto on the Pledge, or even one of the cheap knock offs most supermarkets sell for 1/3rd the price of the real stuff. I use it everywhere , fabric, metal, lexan etc.
Slick Goodlin

Thirded on the Pledge.  Use a soft cloth and work in up-and-down motions.  Expect it to be a bitch to get in the corners, I know I usually have to contort myself all over the cockpit to get the whole windscreen clean.
anofly

a few drops of dish soap in some clean water,use your bare hand,more water, clean hand that is, then pledge while its still wet, with a clean towel.... I am nuts about pledge and clean windshields.
cloth does not hit windshield till windshield is clean clean clean... and pledge is on!
jump_154

What do you mean by "residue" of pledge?
anofly

the cloth with pledge on it that he used on the outside. If i am bored on a cross country i will sometimes give a cloth a small blast of pledge and wipe the inside... of the windows.