Free PPL Ground School

Flight Training and topics related to getting your licence or ratings.
bede

My Covid project was to make my ground school into narrated YouTube video's. Since our ground schools are shut down, I figured I'd have videos for students to watch followed by students getting together with their instructor one on one to have the interactive portion of their learning. For everyone's benefit, I decided to make it publicly available on line for everyone to use.

A few things:
1) It's not a high quality King production - it is free after all, but I did my best not to do a death by Powerpoint (except for Air Law- not too many videos I can include).
2) Sorry about the audio. I purchased a headset just to find out at the end it was the computer mic recording, not my microphone.
3) The order is most boring to least. If you can make it through air law, you'll be able to make it through navigation.

If you aren't 100% satisfied there is a 100% moneyback guarantee. :smt040

Happy learning.

www.freepilotgroundschool.ca

Post note: I was made aware of a particularly litigious lawyer/provider of aviation materials who has sued people for anti-competitive behavior. I want to make clear that I am not making these videos public as some sort of business, but to make my material available to the broader aviation community .

Colonel

Thank you, Francis! The work of the missionary :^)
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

Cool Stuff Ill make this a sticky at the top!
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
David MacRay

I noticed you have a YouTube playlist for preparatory lessons too.