Scuds Tall Tales

Flying Stories from Scudrunner and others. Feel free to submit your own "Tall Tale"
ScudRunner-d95

Scuds Tall Tales

Over the next while I will start to publish stories from my flying career, my goal is to publish at least one a month. If your a new pilot just starting out I hope they will provide you with some insight into what it takes to make it in this industry. For the seasoned pilots I hope you have a few “yup been there done that” recollection moments and maybe a laugh or two at my expense.

I hope they entertain you and that you enjoy my site.  If you have some stories you would like to share please feel free to start a new thread in the Scuds Tall Tales . I will take the best and publish them on the main board, who knows you might be the next Ernest K Gann.

If you don’t know who that is here is a link to his book on Amazon buy it read it and enjoy. This should be required reading for all pilots:
[html]Fate is the Hunter: A Pilot's Memoir[/html]

Fly Safe and leave the Scud Running to the professionals.

ScudRunner

PS I have a newborn, so it might take awhile to find time to publish some stories so feel free to start your own threads and I will play catch up when I get more than fours hours of sleep.

ScudRunner-d95

Update: wow I have been slacking, well not really launched two ventures and been chasing a toddler around that's not including the day job.

So I have about a half dozen drafts done that I will try and polish up and publish soon. I want to put a call out to all of you if you have your own please send them in.

I will be putting the best up on the landing page and publishing links to those on Facebook.