New Years flight

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
RBK

I usually try to do a flight on each of December 31st And January 1st. The weather wasn’t cooperating yesterday but here are a couple of pics from today,s flight . Plus’s a bonus for the Colonel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Colonel

Nice! You are too kind.

I was actually up flying today in a Maule, teaching FAA commercial flight maneuvers, weirdly.

He mentioned his VOR stopped working. While he preflighted I looked at under the dash and saw the VHF/UHF splitter and removed and replaced the coax BNC connectors to scrub the contacts. Sure enough when we got airborne the San Jose VOR and LOC were as clear as a bell on the 430. Told him to get some electrical contact cleaner

It’s always the connections, it seems.

PS Chandelles are ok, but wingovers sure are fun.
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

With the nice weather we are having here in Alberta I've been kicking myself for not taking advantage of it! Oh well I had a trip to Panama which was interesting got to see the canal but that was a Long ass sit YYC-YYZ- MPMG just to see some big boats in a river.
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.