Vancouver woman starts petition to have social justice assessment of F-35 purchase

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Nark

Slick Goodlin wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:02 pm
On the other hand, isn’t the purchase of a jet fighter supposed to be tied to maintaining people’s rights to say things like that?

Oh boy, we’re about to derailed on this train.

You don’t have the “right” to say anything in Canada.
Enter Jordan Peterson and Artur Pawlowski.
Scary stuff when the weight of the Federal Government comes down on you for what you say, or don’t say.

NOT the same as the First Amendment here in the US.

Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Colonel

Freedom died in Canada when the government decided to bring tanks into Ottawa, to kill the peaceful truckers.

We saw the footage of the OPP going door to door, threatening people who made Facebook posts in support of the truckers. Bank accounts were seized.

Canada’s Tiananmem square moment.

If that’s how Canada is going to use it’s military, maybe the citizens would be better off without one.
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
dumbbell daddy

I think we (the west) are in need of a decent world war again. You know, to snap us all back into place. When we have no one to fight....we start fighting each other. Our enemies are deciding which bombs to build while we're deciding which bathroom to use.

Crazy talk I know.....
Colonel

Like a drunk starting the 12-step program, first the West has to admit it has a problem, then figure out what it is.

Hint: it's not some crazy old Russian Czar. That's just an establishment media narrative.
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.