Wingview Wednesday

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Squaretail

RBK wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:25 am
A couple of us flew our RVs to Kugluktuk in late June 2012. For some reason my GPS rd to 296 switched into night mode with a dim screen when we crossed the arctic circle. Same thing happened with my friend’s GPS. Really enjoyed the trip but it was hard to sleep with the sun up all night.
It also doesn't help that the locals do laps of the town in their quads endlessly.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential...
Nark

Finally, I truly did a Wing view Wednesday:

IMG_1452.jpeg
Leaving Jackson Hole, WY yesterday.

I piled the family in to the wagon and took off to Grand Teton National Park last week. Made a day trip in to Yellowstone to see the Duttons.

So many fantastic memories for the kid. I’m hoping to fly to the national parks instead of Disneyland for the kiddo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Squaretail

Frank slide a few days ago.
The details of my life are quite inconsequential...
Scudrunner
Site Admin

Took the 337 up for a rip from Airdrie over top Dinosaur Provincial Park then a stop in Drumheller.
Cessna 337 Drumheller.jpg

337 Panel.jpeg

Little nervous behind the controls. gotta work on his rudder skills though typical kids eh :mrgreen:
Flying.mp4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.