This is hard to watch - Pilot Lived

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Colonel

I worry about Chuck. Found this:
Charles Ellsworth
Tacoma, WA Spring 09. One of these days I'II figure out the best way to tell the story of getting banned from Canada for a year, which took place a few days before or after this was taken. This story has it all. Sex, drugs, rock & roll, explosives, 2.5 psychopaths from the United States Army, a lady of the night, her almost too cliche eccentric but articulate pimp, and a Canadian border patrol agent who luckily didn't beat the shit out of me when I snickered at the way She said "about." It's a juicy one that makes me feel really lucky that I was at one point a 21 year old moron and that I am no longer as young or stupid. Who doesn't love a story of redemption? More on this later.

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
TwinOtterFan

Colonel wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 3:08 pm
This thread is three years old? I don't think LC is even alive any more. We can't talk about what happened to him, but ....
why not?
TwinOtterFan

Colonel wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 3:46 am
I worry about Chuck. Found this:
Charles Ellsworth
Tacoma, WA Spring 09. One of these days I'II figure out the best way to tell the story of getting banned from Canada for a year, which took place a few days before or after this was taken. This story has it all. Sex, drugs, rock & roll, explosives, 2.5 psychopaths from the United States Army, a lady of the night, her almost too cliche eccentric but articulate pimp, and a Canadian border patrol agent who luckily didn't beat the shit out of me when I snickered at the way She said "about." It's a juicy one that makes me feel really lucky that I was at one point a 21 year old moron and that I am no longer as young or stupid. Who doesn't love a story of redemption? More on this later.
I'm not sure if you are just messing with us on this one or not but that is Charles ellsworth the singer I believe.

https://www.facebook.com/charles.b.ellsworth
Colonel

Must be his offspring? With that name and that story, there must be DNA in common.

re: why can't we talk about what happened.

Well, imagine you're in Germany in 1947. No one talked about where all their Jewish neighbors are now.

Or in Japan after WWII. Nobody was in a hurry to vacation at Pearl Harbor, and it was never, ever talked about.
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
David MacRay

Nark wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 3:11 pm
I don’t remember what I had for breakfast, what’s the run down on the video again?
Slick gave a good synopsis. Bummer it’s gone though.
TwinOtterFan

Colonel wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 6:47 pm
re: why can't we talk about what happened.

Well, imagine you're in Germany in 1947. No one talked about where all their Jewish neighbors are now.

Or in Japan after WWII. Nobody was in a hurry to vacation at Pearl Harbor, and it was never, ever talked about.

I'm just going to come right out here and say that I have no clue what you mean.
TwinOtterFan

Colonel wrote:
I worry about Chuck.
I was actually curious so I checked on him at the The Catalina Preservation Society, they said hes alive and well on the island.
Nark

TwinOtterFan wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 2:39 am
Colonel wrote:
I worry about Chuck.
I was actually curious so I checked on him at the The Catalina Preservation Society, they said hes alive and well on the island.
Good .

I tried to call a few months ago, but no answer. Not sure it’s the same number.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
TwinOtterFan

I just went through the secretary and they reached out to him,