Date: 16 January 18, 11:02 AM
Do you already have an account?

Forgot your password?

What the fuck Happened

Liquid Charlie

Posts 451
Report to moderator

I am sitting here pissing myself laughing on one hand and crying on the other. We have turned into a bunch of candy asses and if I here reference to windchill again I am going postal -- Too cold -- give me a fucking break, you can dress for the cold, too hot is far worse than too cold. I shut down just below 30 but function very well at -40 The Canadian persona has evaporated. I'm sure some of the issue canceling new years is partly some lawyer worried about lawsuits but what a statement of the times. I can ever remember a "snow" day while growing up. Oh I just had an epiphany. People can't operate their cell phones at -25 -- damn no txt messages, social media or google --- damn -- silly me It's so simple once you get it.

Linkback: http://scudrunners.com/Forum/hot-air-misc-forum/11/what-the-fuck-happened/7710/
"Black Air Has No Lift"

Chuck Ellsworth

Posts 1446
Report to moderator

Yes, what ever happened to the Arctic expert, a guy who could take two inches of cock out of four inches of clothes and have a piss at fifty below with his mitts on.

Liquid Charlie

Posts 451
Report to moderator

Nark

ATPL
Posts 252
Report to moderator

You learn very quickly where too, and where not to piss, under the spinning rotors if a Blackhawk.

mcrit

ATPL
Posts 172
Report to moderator

You learn very quickly where too, and where not to piss, under the spinning rotors if a Blackhawk.

Multi-engine may not be sexy, but there is something to be said for a galley and a relief tube.   :)

Trey Kule

Posts 171
Report to moderator

Yes, what ever happened to the Arctic expert, a guy who could take two inches of cock out of four inches of clothes and have a piss at fifty below with his mitts on........Chuck

I can only speak for myself, but the idea of cutting off 8 inches just to become an expert is not acceptable.  I will defer to the appropriately endowed to be Arctic experts.

This including wind chill is a bit annoying, but having worked in the arctic, the wind definitely was a factor, though I do not recall anyone talking about windchill.

Chuck Ellsworth

Posts 1446
Report to moderator

I can't wear a condom because I keep ripping them with the tire iron trying to get them on.

Colonel Sanders

ATPL
Posts 2964
Report to moderator

Share via facebook Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via twitter

moved
MOVED: What the fuck Happened

Started by Rosco P Coltrane

0 Replies
Last post December 31, 2017, 11:14:03 PM
by Rosco P Coltrane
xx
Fuck Jobs. Fuck The Future.

Started by Colonel Sanders

0 Replies
Last post July 29, 2017, 12:48:29 AM
by Colonel Sanders
xx
Fuck fuck fuck

5 Replies
Last post May 30, 2016, 12:54:58 AM
by Colonel Sanders
xx
Don't Fuck with ATC

1 Replies
Last post November 11, 2017, 09:28:59 AM
by Colonel Sanders
xx
Why Does Anyone Give A Fuck What Andrew Coyne Thinks?

2 Replies
Last post September 09, 2017, 10:01:37 AM
by Trey Kule